Mini funny story, the first day of the new year, I break two things that normally wouldn't/shouldn't break the ways they did. One was a 3 pronged plug, and the other was a sharp knife.

I was slicing food with it, when I heard a crack and thought I was imagining things, and kept cutting. I heard another crack and then---well--the knife split lol

In other news, aside from quite literally breaking in the new year, I worked more on my original series "It's Silly!" https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoAeEmapY3do7Cjs-3aHHHd6FlXzgrsl1
And to make it even easier

First episode- 

Second episode-


I'm studying Japanese at the moment. Oh! I surprised myself with it too! I managed to write a paragraph using kana I had learned/had gotten wrong and did not once use the translator for a word I didn't know how to say.


That's all for now! Peace n cookies~

Comments