lol I was talking to my bestie about needing a Shiro motivational poster, and well, these happened:
























So far, the day's been going by quickly. I've gotten back into figure drawing practice; so far, I've worked on that and made finishing touches on the motivational Shiro. I might make a version for myself that says "Patience Yields Focus! Make something of yourself!" cuz I really need that. 
I will jump back into animating the next "It's Silly" episode. Aaaand then, I'll return to working on Shiro's bday gift animation---something I had planned wayyyyy back in 2016 for his 2017 birthday, but I put it on hold in favor of another--and I had difficulty deciding which chibi style to go with. I believe I've got it, now! 
Oh! Something that made me laugh, 
 You know that spoof  I'd made for the pain of VLD S8? "VLD Season 8 in Five Minutes"? Well, I've had 1 dislike on it since the day I posted and it makes me chuckle to think it was Curtis who gave it.




As a reminder, the video is here:



Also, Japanese update!

That's all for now~

Comments